In the world of Minecraft, there are a million different mods out there that all promise to change your game for the better. It can be difficult to know which ones are worth your time, and which ones will just end up causing more problems than they solve. That’s why today we’re taking a look at Vanilla Tweaks Mod, a mod that promises to make life easier for the player without changing anything about the game itself. This mod is designed to be discreet and fully configurable, so you can customize it to fit your own play style. If you don’t like a particular feature, you can simply disable it! So if you’re looking for an easy-to-use mod that won’t mess with the vanilla game mechanics
The vanilla Minecraft changes
- Right-clicking on steps and slabs will cause your character to sag.
- Due to the absence of lava pockets, the Nether is less deadly.
- There have been some new developments. Their connection to Vanilla Tweaks
- A panel’s content is deleted if you Shift+right-click on one that has already been placed.
- Attacks by predators on prey are more realistic! For instance, when an ocelot kills a chicken, there is no longer any meat on the ground. Likewise with wolves and sheep.
- increased nether portal quality.
- You can pick up Mob Spawners by using the Silk Touch enchantment.
- In Creative Mode’s Redstone tab, Command Blocks can be found. The Decorations tab contains the egg of the ender dragon.
- The sort of material used to make a button determines its name. (For instance, a wooden or stone button)
- Level of potions and enchantments Up to level 255, Roman numerals are now accessible.
- 4 strings can be obtained from wool, and 4 strings can be used to create a block of wool.
- Sponge absorbs currently in the Nether.
- Acting like a sickle is the hoe.
- enhanced production of boxes, staircases, and stone tools and weapons.
- You will automatically switch out the armor you are wearing with the one on the armor rack when you right click on an armor rack.
- After a brief (decided at random) pause, the seeds will start to grow. Automation of farms is now simpler.
- Due to the effects of the potion, interfaces no longer move.
- In the open, creepers and baby zombies burn.
Blocks and new objects
- A basic TNT that can be thrown is dynamite.
- To prepare a fried egg, simply place an egg in the oven. 2.5 food points will be restored.
- Lens: A binoculars crafting component.
- Using binoculars to zoom is non-OP! The zoom level can be altered.
- An in-game tool for finding slimes is the slime detector.
- Bark bricks were imported into Minecraft 1.13 from earlier iterations (1.10.2 – 1.11.2 – 1.12.2).
- a fresh approach to display your prize. an edifice.
- A new way to showcase your treasure. A pedestal.
- A portable handicraft table can be made. Once you have it, simply right-click to launch the user interface.
The mob loot
- A nametag can be dropped by mobs with personalised names when they die.
- When the bat expires, leather will be dropped.
- The held block will be given to the Endermen’s deceased.
- On death, creepers have a one in ten chance of dropping a TNT block.
The brand-new spells
- Jumpy and Nimble: These enchantments are placed on your boots and can reach level 3 of power. You gain a little bit of run speed and jump height with each level.
- Vigor: The breastplate is covered with this enchantment. It will give the wearer an increase in health of up to three health each enchantment level.
- Veteran: The helmet is where this enchantment is placed. Your knowledge will increase right now! All experience orbs in a 32-block radius around you will be drawn in by it.
- Siphon: Every block you mine is immediately added to your inventory. Silk Touch is compatible with it.
- Blazing: Cooks everything that comes from the block automatically. If you have good luck, your tool will boost how much you recover in line with that. Silk Touch cannot be used to apply it. available only at level 1.
- With homing, your arrows will fly straight at the target. Tier 1 works for mobs at a distance of 32 blocks, Tier 2 at a distance of 64 blocks, and Tier 3 at a distance of 128 blocks.