Who is Melody Hurd?
Melody Hurd is a U.S. child actor, fashion model, TV personality and social network star, most famous for portraying Maddy Logelin, the daughter of Kevin Hart’s Matthew Logelin in the 2021 Netflix movie Fatherhood.
Melody Hurd Biography
Melody Hurd was born on October 30, 2011 in Maryland, USA. She has the zodiac sign of Scorpio, and is 11 years old, as of 2022. Being of African descent, Melody’s a U.S. citizen by birth and is also a Christian.
Melody Hurd Family
Melody’s father is Fred Hurd II, while her mother’s name is Tanisha “Nisha” Hurd. She also has 3 sisters, with the older sister being Lyric Hurd and the younger ones being Rhythm Hurd and Tempo Hurd. Melody has no brothers.
Her parents, Fred Hurd II and Nisha Hurd, are realtors, and her mother is also an acting coach.
Melody enjoys being with her family and traveling to certain places with her sisters.
Melody Hurd Relationship History
As of 2022, Melody is too young to have any romantic relationships, yet she has a best friend named Ray Sean, which is often seen posing with her on her IG.
Melody Hurd Physical Appearance
Melody Hurd’s Career
Melody began her profession as a child model. Due to the information on her Instagram, she has participated in a number of modeling events organized for children, alongside live streaming programs.
The young model also appeared in the JWJ Fashion Show, which is hosted in Atlanta, Georgia as well. Her mother has uploaded a number of images capturing her presence at such shows on her IG and Twitter profiles.
Melody has also been featured in a number of magazines, additionally.
In terms of acting, Melody made her debut in 2017 with a role in the TV show We Are Washington, when she was only 6 years old. Following the success of the show, Melody started her performing career and had an opportunity to feature in subsequent movies.
She also portrayed Janice in the 2019 movie Trick and was cast as Kadasha in the 2019 short film Battle at Big Rock, directed by Colin Trevorrow.
Melody appeared as Maddy Logelin in the 2021 film Fatherhood by Netflix, where she co-starred with a lot of famous actors, such as DeWanda Wise, Kevin Hart, Lil Rel Howery, and Alfre Woodard.
Also in 2021, Melody first became widely known with the role of Gracie Emory in the TV series Them. She appeared in the series alongside other stars including Ashley Thomas, Deborah Ayorinde, Alison Pill and Shahadi Wright Joseph.
Melody Hurd’s Net Worth
Due to her massive popularity at a very young age, sources estimate that Melody’s net worth falls in between $800-900K.
Melody Hurd’s Social Media Handle
|Melody Hurd (@melodyhurd) • Instagram
|Melody Hurd (@MelodyHurd2) / Twitter
Quick Facts About Melody Hurd
- Melody was born in Maryland, USA. Her family currently resides in Washington.
- She has an older sibling named Lyric Hurd who is an actor as well, most famous for her roles in Manifest, Mozart in the Jungle and Secrets.
- Due to being too young, Melody isn’t quite socially active. Despite having two social media handles including one Instagram account and one Twitter profile, she has both handles created and run by her mother, Nisha Hurd.
- Her Instagram handle has 93.9K followers with only 294 posts, while her Twitter account has just 375 followers with 108 tweets. Her first IG post was uploaded on May 18, 2015.
- She is currently represented by Teri B Talent and Model Management Corporation, both of which are based in New York.
- She has been invited to appear on The Ellen Show in 2016.
- Melody supports the BLM Movement.
FAQs About Melody Hurd
1. Who is Melody Hurd?
Melody is a U.S. child actor, fashion model, TV personality and social network star.
2. How old is she?
11, as of 2022.
3. Where does she live now?